You can access them through our documentation forum on the school's information centre.
You'll find a variety of policies there including:
Behaviour Policy, Charging and Remissions,
SEN Policy, Admissions Policy, Complaints Policy and Holiday in Term Time.
At times the frost, ice and snow can make our school grounds a little slippy and hazardous. We endeavour to keep everyone safe at all times and will grit key pathways and areas of the school grounds to ensure both children and adults are able to access all areas of the school building. We ask that during these times everyone keeps to the gritted areas as shown on the gritting plan.
- Absence from School For Exceptional Circumstances Request form
- Code of Conduct For Educational Penalty Notices
- Accessibility Plan
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy.
- Charging Policy
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy 2018-19.
- Complaints policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Early Years Foundation Policy.
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- H & S Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Managing inappropriate or aggressive adults
- Marking And Feedback Policy.
- SEND Policy
- Single Equality Policy
- SMSC Policy
- SMSC Policy links
- SRE Policy.- please note that this policy is in the process of being reviewed.
- Strategic Child Protection & Safe Policy.
- Teaching & Learning Policy 18.
- Whistle Blowing Policy Schools