- Home Learning Year 6 - 13th July
- Home Learning Year 6 - 6th July
- Home Learning Year 6 - 29th June
- Home Learning Year 6 - 22nd June
- Home Learning Year 6 - 15th June
- Home Learning Year 6 - 8th June
- Home learning Year 6 -June 1st.
- Murray Challenge 3 - 18th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 18th May
- Murray Challenge 2 - 11th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 11th May
- Murray Challenge 1 - 4th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 4th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 27th April
- Home learning Year 6- April 20th
LYRICS TO THE YEAR 6 DOO-WOPPA
LYRICS FOR 'WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD', 'WE'LL MEET AGAIN' AND 'ODE TO JOY'
Wednesday 1st July - Javelin
29.6.20 Wordimix solution with Izzy
29.6.20 Magimix solution with Tom
26.6.20 Wordimix solution with Izzy
26.6.20 Magimix solution with Andriana
Friday 19th June, 2020 (below)
Barn owls science.
22.5.20 - Year 6 Hoodies were handed over to the children.
It was lovely to see the children. Have a great half term break!
Mr Johnson, Mrs Bray and Mrs Johnson have a little something to say to the Year 6 children...
A message from Mrs Bray to the Barn Owls...
A message from Mr Murray to the Barn Owls...
A message from Mrs Bateman to the Barn Owls...
A message from Mrs Kitchen to the Barn Owls...
Interviewing Neil Armstrong
Barn Owls posed questions to Neil Armstrong in preparation for their newspaper report writing.
Some pictures from our Forest school sessions during January.
Forest School - survival afternoon. We created square lashing for making shelters and made a fire.
Bah Humbug Production
Here we are displaying our inventions!
The Great Exhibition 2019
Autumn phase created inventions to display in the Great Exhibition
Our finished houses!
Construction work has started on our DT project - creating a house for our burglar alarms
Barn Owls taking part in our Victorian school day.
Science - water resistance
Barn Owls - science investigations, wind resistance