- Home Learning - 13th July
- Home Learning - 6th July
- Home Learning - 29th June
- Home Learning - 22nd June
- Home Learning - 15th June
- Home Learning - 8th June
- Home Learning - 1st June
- Home Learning - 18th May
- Home Learning - 11th May
- Home Learning - 4th May
- Home Learning - Robins 27th April
- Home Learning - Robins - 20th April
In Foundation & KS1 we follow the letters and sounds programme to deliver Phonics.
This document is supplemented by a range of materials to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved.
Tuesday 23rd June, 2020
Robins Bubble photographs:
- Stickman - we made our own Stickmen
- Our homemade super hero spoons
- Our ships which we created in pairs and then tested to discover if the floated or sunk.
Mrs Rothwell reads Commotion in the Ocean, by Giles Andreae.
Please listen to it in order to complete the homework.
A message from Miss Whelan to the Robins...
A lovely design from Mrs Greenlaw to the Robins...
WORLD BOOK DAY
Our felt aliens
W/C 27th January 2020
History - Herbal remedies
Forest School - building dens
Robins DT bread making
Robins DT bread tasting
Robins Forest School session
History artefact investigation
Representing numbers to 100