- Summer Home learning Year 4 - 17-7-20
- Year 4 Home Learning - 13th July
- Year 3 Home Learning - 13th July
- Year 4 Home Learning - 6th July
- Year 3 Home Learning - 6th July
- Year 4 Home Learning - 29th June
- Year 3 Home Learning - 29th June
- Year 4 Home Learning - 22nd June
- Year 3 Home Learning - 22nd June
- Year 4 Home Learning - 15th June
- Year 3 Home Learning - 15th June
- Year 4 Home Learning - 8th June
- Year 3 Home Learning - 8th June
- Year 4 Home Learning - 1st June
- Year 3 Home Learning - 1st June
- Home Learning - 18th May
- Home Learning - 11th May
- Home Learning - 4th May
- Home Learning - 27th April
- Home Learning - 20th April
Summer message for Swallows
Tuesday 14th July
Mr Saltonstall took our Year 4 key workers on a no-expense-spared guided tour of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! We had a fabulous trip and got to see all the important sights. Here are some of our souvenir photos of our day to round off the brilliant Harry Potter topic we have enjoyed this term.
Mrs Cooper and the Year 3 bubble enjoyed learning about Bastille Day and completing their challenge set by Mrs Cawthorn. Here are a few photographs of some of their posters they made. They all earned their prize - a sweet brioche - bravo!
Tuesday 23rd June, 2020
Here's a few of our adventures and doings this week in our Bubble! A few of our displays and our classroom and the Bray way time. Also we had our handmade ancient photo frames to showcase our sorting hat pictures. Then we have some images of the children collecting magical ingredients for potions. In the final ones images, we are making our potions!
A message from Mrs Cooper to the Swallows...
A message from Mrs Kane to the Swallows....
World Book Day
Life on Mars
Fortunately, the Milk - acting
W/C 20th January 2020
Papier mache planets - part one
Top secret mission!
We went searching for NASE after finding a job application. Could it be in Mr Johnson's office?
Final forest schools - knives, fires and musical instruments
Rugby - week 4
Forest School - fires and knots
Forest school - tree identifying
Forest school - knot tying
Rugby Week Two
Rugby Week One
Children in Need
Performance Poetry - Inside the Chimney High I Climb
Gymnastics - The Final Week!
Guided Reading - Oliver Twist
Handstands, forward rolls and wheelbarrows
Magnets - making a compass
Gymnastics - forward rolls, backward rolls and stretches
What is friction? Investigating with surfaces and cars.
Placing numbers on blank numberlines
Playdough - forces. What is a push and a pull?