Home Learning - Year 5
- Home Learning Year 5 - 13th July
- Home Learning Year 5 - 6th July
- Home Learning Year 5 - 29th June
- Home Learning Year 5 - 22nd June
- Home Learning Year 5 - 15th June
- Home Learning Year 5 - 8th June
- Home Learning Year 5 - 1st June
- Home Learning Year 5 - May 18th
- Home Learning Year 5 - May 11th
- Home Learning Year 5 - May 4th
- Home Learning Year 5 - April 27th
- Home learning - Year 5 - April 20th
Home Learning - Year 6
- Home Learning Year 6 - July 13th
- Home Learning Year 6 - July 6th
- Home Learning Year 6 - June-29th
- Home Learning Year 6 - June 22nd
- Home Learning Year 6 -June 15th
- Home Learning Year 6 - June 8th
- Home learning Year 6 -June 1st.
- Murray Challenge 3 - 18th May
- Home Learning Year 6- May 18th
- Murray Challenge 2 - 11th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 11th May
- Murray Challenge 1 - 4th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 4th May
- Home Learning Year 6 - 27th April
- Home Learning Year 6- April 20th
LYRICS TO Y6 DOO-WOP
LYRICS TO 'WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD', 'WE'LL MEET AGAIN' AND 'ODE TO JOY'
Wednesday 1st July - javelin
23.6.20: Year 5 Bubble Hymn Singing
22.5.20 - Year 6 Hoodies were handed over to the children.
It was lovely to see the children. Have a great half term break!
Mr Johnson, Mrs Bray and Mr Meade have a little something to say to the Year 6 children...
A message from Mr Meade to the Buzzards...
A message from Mrs Parsons to the Buzzards...
Friday afternoon games - netball
Bah Humbug Production
Here are the finished houses!
Some images of construction as part of our DT project, making a house which will have a working circuit in and they will be on display at The Great Exhibition!
Here is a selection of photos from the 6 gymnastics sessions that we've taken part in.
Writing for Purpose
After sending letters to the Brazilian Embassy in London about deforestation, some of Year 6 were invited to the embassy for a presentation about the Amazon and the future plans for saving the rainforest. The children were also able to see some of the famous sights of London.
Year 5 - Glazing poppies with Miss Palmer
Buzzards taking part in our Victorian school day
Here are some images from our literacy lesson
Here we are testing our parachutes that we made in Science.
Year 5 and 6 Buzzards school trip to the National Coal Mine Museum in Wakefield. We learnt about life as a child working down the mine, how things have changed with technology over the years and we had the opportunity to go down the mine shaft and explore the mines.
Y5 Pottery Class with Miss Palmer
Kestrels and Buzzards had a special guest visit from Miss Palmer who came in to teach ceramics to the Year 5 children as part of a art project. They made ceramic poppies which will form part of a remembrance project in November.