Please click the images below
Welcome to Nafferton Primary
We are delighted to welcome you to our website.
It is our aim to develop a successful partnership with you so that your child is given every possible opportunity to succeed and excel. Nafferton School is a setting where children’s learning is valued and their knowledge, experience, creativity, self-expression, imagination and understanding can flourish. We provide a foundation for life in a happy, safe, high achieving school, where all individuals have high expectations of themselves, respect each other and strive to do their very best. We are a school which the whole school community are proud to belong to and be a part of - children, staff, parents and governors.
Nafferton provides a learning environment that is conducive to high standards of work and behaviour and where children can learn to be gradually independent and thrive. We deliver an exciting creative curriculum with a focus on achievement, while inspiring a love of learning and nurturing the whole child. Our aim is to inspire each child to develop a lifelong love of learning.
We hope you will find the information on our website helpful. However, it is impossible to convey the friendly, caring atmosphere of the school or the commitment and enthusiasm of the staff. The only way is to see for yourself.
The Winning Classes for the week ending Friday 7th June 2019 is:
Mrs Kernaghan (Goldcrests)
Attendance Figures For the Spring Term 2019 are:
(2.2% Auth Absence & 0.6% Unauth Absence)
- Parent's Evening - 3.30 - 7.30 p.m.
- Parent's Evening 3.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- Children can come in a t-shirt/top with a numebr on it - donations to NSPCC
- This will take place in the school hall at 6.00 p.m. for parents.
- This will take place durung the school day.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Cycle 4 Life Week17Jun2019
12:00 am - 21 jun, 1:00 am @ School
- Year 5 Cycling (Group 4)17Jun2019
@ School Grounds and on the roads in Nafferton
- Foundation new starters in Sept 2019 -parents invited to have lunch21Jun2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm @ School Dining Hall
- Summer Solstice Lunch21Jun2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm @ School Field (weather permitting)
- Year 1 visit to Danes Dyke25Jun2019
@ Danes Dyke