- Autumn/Winter Menu 2021-2022
- St Georges Day menu April 2021
- Menu 22nd February - 23 July 2021
- Menu week commencing 8th February 2021
- Menus weeks commencing 18 & 25 January and 1 February 2021
- Menu - wc 11th January 2021.
- Christmas Lunch Menu 2020
- St Andrews Day menu 2020
- Autumn Term menu from 2 November 2020
- Yorkshire Pudding Day 2020.
- Chinese New Year 28-01-20.
- Christmas Lunch Menu 2019.
- Jacket Potato Option.
- St Andrews Day menu.
- Menu Autumn Term 2019-20
- Menu for 3rd October 2019.
- Puddings for pack ups.
- Allergen Letter.
- Menu Spring Summer 2019
- school menu. - Autumn term 2018
We pride ourselves in supplying our children with excellent food. We feel that it is one of the most important parts of a child's life - to eat properly.
Eating a healthy diet enables a child to live life to the full and gives them a better performance all round, specifically helping with their concentration levels - which in turn affects achievement.
So we encourage all of our children to have a school dinner. We have a high uptake of school dinners at our school. Its good to know that our children are getting a well balance and heathly school meal.
Click here for the weekly school menu.